Development Life Skills are the skills we use in everyday life. Afford Health Care delivers a variety of services which equip people with disability the necessary life skills development and knowledge that will ensure they are empowered to manage health conditions and live life to its full potential.
Our life skills training program can assist participant to learn to do these tasks on their own, as well as lend a hand when required:
- Menu planning, shopping and cooking
- Personal banking (budget planning)
- Management of written communication
- Arranging and attending medical visits
- Medication Management
- Coordination of other supports e.g. cleaning